Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Six days and counting


This countdown week marks the last of the all the political news and views locally and nationally. Its been downright ugly, from commercials to lawn signs...and I am hoping for change. The upcoming end of a presidency that never should have been. The divisive atmosphere is driven home daily and I hope that next Tuesday we will be back on the road to a new era. Personally I have checked out of politics going all the way back to Ronald Reagan, I couldn't listen to the actor as president anymore than I can watch or listen to George W. Bush. I'm inspired by Obama and hope everyone gets out and votes with their head and their heart. Love this fantastic video posted above, great music, graphics, outstanding message.

1 comment:

Leah Fry said...

You're right -- it is VERY well done.