Thursday, February 5, 2009

The daily flog


F is for FEATHERS
Been busy revising and uploading website changes and working on some display ads for my new client. Had a meeting this afternoon in Kerby regarding some signage for the Guild. The new gallery and addition is wonderful and I'm looking forward to creating some big banners with the logo materials I did a year or so ago. Meanwhile todays pic was tough, I walked around in the drizzle looking for something and settled on a couple feathers Dave put on a board, and called it good, not a lot of time to play today.
I stopped at Joans on the way back from my meeting in Kerby to take some pics of Ben, mr goat (for tomorrow) and pick up some eggs.

2 comments:

Leah Fry said...

I so covet that!! LOVE the Day of the Dead skellies!!

Had to go to the doc yesterday and get some antibiotics after I realized that instead of getting better, I was in fact continuing to get worse.

CSouthwell said...

I do like this one a lot.

:)