Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Frontiers


K is for KNOT
Daves' organic garlic is a staple in our cooking, he has been growing the most amazing crops for years. Every fall replanting the best cloves and normally harvesting around two hundred beautiful bombers in July. Its the real deal, and we have been perfecting a fantastic dressing with a combination of the roasted and raw garlic plus a few other ingredients. It goes on everything from salad to salmon. Yesterday he dropped off a still knotted six pack of the 'purple italian' to make another round of dressing.
This afternoon I shot the picture and it looked wildly boring, not a lot of time in my day to play, or hunt and seek new subject matter, I decided to explore some Photoshop filters (this filter is Poster edges) and got I lucky, it really pulled the knot out so it was more readable, and I learned something new.
Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

No comments: